ARTIST SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Would you like to submit work for consideration?
If you’ve researched local galleries and believe that your work would be a good fit for our art center, then please email following information to email@example.com :
▪ Letter of Interest
▪ Artist Statement and Bio
▪ High resolution images of proposed work (include titles, materials, sizes, retail price)
▪ Optional but encouraged: proposal for future work
▪ We would also like to know: Who are you? What have you done? What are you doing now?
* We are no longer accepting physical proposals or mailed submissions. If you feel that your work is best reviewed in person, please submit a digital proposal with the request to meet with Erin Woodworth in person.
* We book many of our shows one to two years in advance, depending on the gallery space assignment.
* Your physical submissions or CDs will not be returned.
* We do not purchase, appraise or store artwork.
If you have further questions you may reach us during our gallery hours at 816.474.1919
Thank you and we look forward to reviewing your submission!
~ LVAC Staff ~